Island Wings

EdukatedRedHed

We booked our Ketchikan excursion with Island Wings and it was AWESOME! Michelle is a great pilot and was very knowledgable. The day we went was a fabulous day and so Michelle took the opportunity to show us some sites she doesn't normally get to show!! :D

The only downer was her flying pooch wasn't with us. But after she told us he had rolled in otter poop a few days before :eek: and she hadn't had a chance to bath him yet, we were very appreciative of his absence!! :D

I highly recommend Island Wings! It was a wonderful experience! Michelle's plane was beautiful and very well cared for! :)

We booked our Ketchikan excursion with Island Wings and it was AWESOME! Michelle is a great pilot and was very knowledgable. The day we went was a fabulous day and so Michelle took the opportunity to show us some sites she doesn't normally get to show!! :D

The only downer was her flying pooch wasn't with us. But after she told us he had rolled in otter poop a few days before :eek: and she hadn't had a chance to bath him yet, we were very appreciative of his absence!! :D

I highly recommend Island Wings! It was a wonderful experience! Michelle's plane was beautiful and very well cared for! :)

Thanks ever so much for the glowing review of Michelle & Island Wings! Am booked with her out of Ketchikan on the 28th of June. I did a lot of research before deciding on her service and concensus was that she was the best in every way - planes, experience, commentary, friendliness, punctuality and knowledge. So glad to have that confirmed by a recent passsenger!

So sorry though, to read on your other thread, about the unpleasantness you experienced onboard. I guess inconsideration is a growing trend with certain groups of folks in all walks of life. I hope you had an overall good time anyway. We are on the Sapphire Princess. Should we encounter such a group, we will do our best to stay away. We have a great group of fellow CC shipmates that will be on board, and we can show 'em what courtesy is all about!

Happy Sailing on all your future cruises! :D

MIchelle is top notch. We had an absolutely fantastic time on her plane. Since we were in Ketchikan for such a short time (6Am-noon) we had to be very selective of our activities, and the two time with Michelle was perfect. We had an 8AM pick up and didn't return to port until 10:45 so we didn;t see much else in Ketchikan, so we will leave that for another trip, it gives us a reason to book another cruise another year!

That's absolutely hillarious! :D

We're doing something more sedate in Ketchikan, but we'll be sure to catch Michelle's tour the next time around. It's getting rave reviews on this board, and you can't argue with that!

Archived