Brooklyn Cruise Terminal layout

abby21646

We are cruising on The Crown Princess departing from the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal , Redhook , NY. We are unfamiliar with this terminal and our husbands will be dropping us off............my question is , will they pick us up at the same area they drop us off at , or is there another area for pickups ? Any info you can give us will be greatly appreciated........:p

Thanks !

We are cruising on The Crown Princess departing from the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal , Redhook , NY. We are unfamiliar with this terminal and our husbands will be dropping us off............my question is , will they pick us up at the same area they drop us off at , or is there another area for pickups ? Any info you can give us will be greatly appreciated........:p

Thanks !

Pick up and drop off are from the same area. I'll find a picture and post it in a couple of minutes.....

IMG_2153.jpg.f5e2206846b368fe97b03e3e51a5d12d.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg.9605654a02993842d21e61c069b8acda.jpg

Thank you both , Mr. Veendam & smeyer for your speedy reply to my question! We have cruised many times from the Manhattan pier , but this is a first for us out of Brooklyn. Your pictures smeyer were a nice plus........I appreciate your time to send them to me. We are looking forward to our first Princess cruise Aug. 28th...........hurricane free we hope !!!!!

Again , many thanks ! You were both a great help !

Thank you Willysgrandma for your info about the pier. I am pleased we have no elevators to deal with. We were a little nervous about getting to the pier and not knowing where we would be dropped off and picked up. This sounds so simple. Glad we booked a Princess cruise..our first one. We have been on Celebrity & NCL..........now that the cruises leave from NY and we have such a variety of choices , we plan to take advantage of the great offers we get !

Again , thank you !

Archived