Cure for post-cruise blues

suey

:) I think I have found the cure for post-cruise blues - if you always have two cruises booked then when you come home from one there is another to look forward to. So I have booked another cruise this week on the Dawn for myself, Daughter No.2 Bek and two grandsons. An 8-nighter leaving Sydney 5th April 2008, we got a great price for an inside quad share $669 each. Cheapest 4-share in brochure over $1100 so good deal I think:)

:) I think I have found the cure for post-cruise blues - if you always have two cruises booked then when you come home from one there is another to look forward to. So I have booked another cruise this week on the Dawn for myself, Daughter No.2 Bek and two grandsons. An 8-nighter leaving Sydney 5th April 2008, we got a great price for an inside quad share $669 each. Cheapest 4-share in brochure over $1100 so good deal I think:)

Chaz mentioned you'd booked one without her:eek:

Karen

Sounds like a great cure for post-cruise blues – but I have two cruises booked, and the cure’s not working,:( as I’m looking forward to either one,as I can't wait :)

You got a great deal on the Dawn, :D happy cruising

Cheers Mouse

Chaz mentioned you'd booked one without her:eek:

Karen

Yes it will be very strange as we always travel together (also will be strange without Mum and Frog). Chaz is still thinking about it but as she will be in the midst of a new job by then it might not be easy for her to get away. Anyway we still have Jan to look forward to. :)

Still trying to convince a friend to come cruising with me... At these prices she should be able to afford it. Who would have guessed we could cruise so cheaply!

I'm just glad that Mum (Suey) found this cruise... Hopefully I can find the money, time and cabin full of people to go as well. Now I know how Starman feels. A good deal and just finding people to cruise with.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Still trying to convince a friend to come cruising with me... At these prices she should be able to afford it. Who would have guessed we could cruise so cheaply!

I'm just glad that Mum (Suey) found this cruise... Hopefully I can find the money, time and cabin full of people to go as well. Now I know how Starman feels. A good deal and just finding people to cruise with.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Ahh..the beauty of being single hey?:) I can find the people to come with me no problem, I just have to pay for them all:eek:

But.....I wouldn't have it any otyher way

Karen

Archived