Review - Carnival Triumph 6/2/07 Eastern Itinerary

great review - thanks!

We're booked on Triumph in September. A bad review is like a rotten apple - once one person says something bad, everyone chimes in with their nasty bits. Wasn't in panic mode, but glad to hear a nice review from an experienced cruiser...

Oh my goodness, thank you a million times over! This is the most thorough review I've found. I'm going on this ship 8/11 and it will by my first cruise. I canNOT wait to go and I'm trying to soak up as much information about this particular ship as possible.

Thanks again!!

I love reading reviews of the Triumph! Just read the latest review of the Western, even though we're on the Eastern!! :rolleyes: Just love hearing good stuff!!

PeeJay! Come over to our roll call---there are a few of us going on 8/11. We've got lots of people of all ages---it's gonna be a blast!

I love reading reviews of the Triumph! Just read the latest review of the Western, even though we're on the Eastern!! :rolleyes: Just love hearing good stuff!!

PeeJay! Come over to our roll call---there are a few of us going on 8/11. We've got lots of people of all ages---it's gonna be a blast!

I sure will...let me find it, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the great review!!!! Our family of 5 just returned from the Fantasy and had a wonderful time as well. We also took our son and his fiancee. After seeing the wedding parties on the ship they are thinking about getting married through the cruise ship. We were told by a Carnival employee that the Triumph will be moving to the port of New Orleans in March or April of 2008. Was any news mentioned of this on your cruise?

This would be great for us since we live in Memphis and could drive to NOLA. Thanks for your reply!!

Carnival website is still booking Triumph out of Miami for April and May of 2008 actually clear thru to Aug 2008 Eastern. I booked last week for April 26th Eastern

• 2 weeks later...

Archived