Cabin 6050 on Journey

Runaways

I would appreciate information from recent Journey cruisers on what is opposite Cabin 6050 and in the general vicinity. Deck plans show a blank space - are there service areas that cause any noise or disruption to cabins located there? Also, is there much high-level activity or noise associated with elevators & stairs close by. Thank you very much from a 'first-timer' to the Board.

G&I

We were in 6051 on Pacific Princess (new), a very close sister to Journey, and there was no undue noise in the area. There are storage/linen closets in the white spaces, but they did not create any problems that I recall.

We were in 6051 on Pacific Princess (new), a very close sister to Journey, and there was no undue noise in the area. There are storage/linen closets in the white spaces, but they did not create any problems that I recall.

Druke I - We are booked in Cabin 6050 for a Nov 29 sailing and was wondering if the lifeboats are in your vision when looking forward?

Do you have any pictures of this cabin or the balcony?

We had cabin 6050 on the May 26th sailing. It was a smaller cabin than we were used to, but not that bad. The verandah was also smaller than we have had before, but it did not keep us from sitting out there. When docked in Hamilton we were on the water side, so it was nice and tranquil. There was a table (quite big) and 2 chairs. There was no room for a lounge chair.:(

The bathrooms are also very small, but had lots of storage. a shelf under the sink; a cabinet with 3 shelves over the sink; and 3 shelves next to the towel rack.

There was plenty of closet space and drawer space. There was even one drawer that we did not use.

There was an open space under the save cabinet that was great for shoes. ( I think the refrigerator will go there eventually)

There was a sofa with a small table. There was a desk/dressing table. It had 3 drawers on one side, and 3 shelves on the other side. The night tables next to each side of the bed had shelves no drawers.

It was quite comfortable for 2 people. Our DD was in 6051, and they had 3 people there. It was quite tight for 3 people.

We were 3 doors down from the hall for the elevators, so I think that is what is across from our cabin. The wall of the stairway. There was no noise of any kind that we heard.

There was no blockage of view from the life boats.

I don't have any pictures of the cabin yet, as DH had a 35mm camera, and we are waiting for the film to come back with a CD so I can show the pictures here. He has a few more pictures to take and I will post them when I get them.

Arlene

Thank you to everyone for your input - especially Arlene, very helpful information. If you can post some photos when convenient, we would be very interested to see them. Thanks again. G&I.

Archived