Looking for beach in Cozumel

excitedcruiser

We are looking for a beach for about 15 of us. Ages range from 8 to 70. We need a beach that offers good shade and would like jet skis and free chairs and umbrellas. Prefer a free entry beach and not a long ride to it. We have done Paradise Beach twice and Chankanaab once and would like a new beach. Not looking for an all inclusive beach. Just something nice.

hey man, I undestand you have been to PB already, but I think it complies with all your needs. Mr Sanchos, Playa Mia have a pretty long way to the beach. But thining a bit about it try Playa Palancar, no jet skies but pretty much relax and nice beach!!

Adrian

We are looking for a beach for about 15 of us. Ages range from 8 to 70. We need a beach that offers good shade and would like jet skis and free chairs and umbrellas. Prefer a free entry beach and not a long ride to it. We have done Paradise Beach twice and Chankanaab once and would like a new beach. Not looking for an all inclusive beach. Just something nice.

Most beach clubs have gone away from being totally free, and will ask that you atleast purchase some food and drink.. The closest to the piers that is "free" is Carlos and Charlies, but I'm sure the food and drink are premium... Secound sugestion would be Mr Sancho's.. Here are a couple of beach guides with some info...

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Beaches

http://thisiscozumel.com/content/blogcategory/78/65/

Archived