PC Dining - Diamond

FrankLasVegas

Hello All:

Cruising on the Diamond - early October (6 friends) and we have chosen PC Dining. The day we are in PV is the birthday of one in our group.

My question - can anyone recommend which night to chose which dining venues? Any pros & cons on the night or the restaurant?

Thanks for your input in advance!

It's entirely up to you:) But definitely reserve sterling steakhouse asap because it fills up fast. Perhaps if you do a text search for Diamond restaurants you will pull up the specific menus, they were listed here around May. Vivaldi is Italian, Sterling is steak, one asian flair restaurant, and one mexican style (can't remember names). I would think if there are carnavours in your group Sterling would be the best celebration choice.

For a special occasion I would spend the $20 and go to Sabatini's. It is consistent and always excellent. The atmopsphere and service alone are worth it not to mention the abundance of food you get. It is mostly seafood and Italian.

Sterling Steak is ok but the quality of the steak is really just so so and hit and miss. I had a good one on the Diamond and then a month later on the Sapphire the worst steak I ever had.

Have fun what ever you choose. You can order off the regular menu at any of the 4 regular themed restaurants.

Archived