Tony N Tina's Wedding Excursion

honeymooner77

In another thread (on the NCL board) 2 people on the Aloha said they saw it offered but neither went.

Sounds like the actors come on board and it's actually done on the ship even though it's promoted as an excursion. IMO-that's a good way to be able to offer it on all the ships BUT there are some hard feelings about charging for on board entertainment. Off Broadway shows are awfully expensive and IMO if they didn't charge something, they probably wouldn't be able to have it at all.

It appears that NCL is charging $25 (although $30 has been thrown around as the charge). Other venues that do that play seem to charge around $100. Also, it doesn't seem to be done on all sailings. Sounds hit & miss. You might want to call NCL excursion and see about your particular sailing.

Today, I noticed there is an excursion in Maui to see the off Broadway show, Tony N Tina's Wedding. However, I couldn't find the time it is offered. Has anyone done this excursion?

We saw this off broadway show on the Pride of America last week and did not enjoy it at all. It cost us $25. Don't waste your money, the food was not good either.:(

We also saw it on the POAm last week. Italian buffet is included in the $25 fee so that makes the price a little better. I can't say the show was the highlight of our cruise but it was sold out. It is an interactive show where actors come into the audience and include people in the show. I believe it said the show started at 7 but by the time everyone was seated and the show actually began it was 7:30.

I also saw Toni and Tina's Wedding in Philadelphia and I thought it was hysterical. For those of you who have seen the NCL version, did you happen to see it before? It is really funny when you go with a group of people that you know. Kylie, what did you think of it on NCL?

I also saw Toni and Tina's Wedding in Philadelphia and I thought it was hysterical. For those of you who have seen the NCL version, did you happen to see it before? It is really funny when you go with a group of people that you know. Kylie, what did you think of it on NCL?

We had not seen T & T's Wedding before. We liked it OK but would not go see it again. I'm not sure how long it be on the ship either. "Shout" had been on before for a couple of months so maybe they change shows periodically. Do we regret going - no, because it was entertaining enough and the Italian buffet was good.

I've been on several cruises and saw Tony and Tina's wedding as part of a play series in Cincinnati. I really enjoyed the play but if I had my choice between eating lasagna and meatballs vs the cruise food, I would pick the food I was served at my dinner service.

The show was entertaining. My daughter couldn't stop laughing at the priest who had me up on the dance floor doing crazy dance moves. It's as funny as you want to make it or get involved in. It was held in the forward lounge, and you sat in comfortable couches or chairs. Once was enough for this show.

Archived