Miracle 8/7-8/14 Part 3 of 3 The end...

alprzy

On Carnival you can smoke in cabins as there are no smoking cabins. THey are all smoking. but as a rule people should not smoke where there are no ashtrays-- in the hallways there are none.

Thanks for the review. Miracle coming to Tampa to do western Carib starting in Nov. We are tampa based and just got off the Sensation. Looking at the Miracle for next summer. Appears most outside cabins are balcony. Never bothered paying the extra but I would be nervouos abouot booking outside Riv deck with all that stuff above it!!! Sounds like a great ship..likely will book for next July..thanks again

The Miracle only has very few ocean view cabins..all the rest are balconies. I booked my first gaurantee using the ocean view category based on that. I should know in a few weeks if I did indeed get upgraded.

How many are in your party as most oceanviews on the Miracle only hold 2-

Yeah I didn't get the whole "kids" thing. I was prepared for their to be a ton of kids, what I don't get is - are these parents never really parents (like when they are at home do they not care what their kids do either) or do they just turn off their parenting duties while onboard (vacation from the kids). We saw two 6/7 byear old boys just riding up and down in the elevators (sitting on teh floor); there were tableful of k ids under 13 eating in HOratio's (some behaved, kothers not), kids jumping on your heads in teh pool and no parents nearby.....I just don't get it - event hough it's a ship and they really can't get "lost" don't you care if something happens to your kids. On the day it was pouring and thundering (Freeport) everyone ran inside and in the pool there were still a handful of kids with no parents (we only saw them because we ran back outside to take a pic of the storm)

I finally saw one father get mad at his daughter for "disappearing" for several hours. Apparently, she told him she was going to eat breakfast at 1030 when he and his wife laid out by the pool and she didn't return until after 2pm. He was furious and rightfully so - I don't even want to imagine what these kids did after everyone went to bed - by the end of th eweek all the teenagers had paired off into little couples and would make out all over the place!!!

Ah, to be young again!

Or in this case, to be young, unsupervised, unaccountable and wild. In that case, my youth was lacking :)

Maybe their parents should read Lord of the Flies and consider how their parenting to date would measure up.

Archived