Grand Princess Mini Suites

West Side Story

Hi All !!

This will be our first time in a [b]Mini Suite[/b] on the Grand Princess. What sort of [b]'perks'[/b] should we expect?

How about [b]room service[/b]? Can we order the same breakfast, lunch and dinner that they're serving in the Main Dining Room?

I also would like to bring my [b]laptop[/b]. Can I use it in my stateroom?

Thanks a bunch for [i]any[/i] info!!

[quote name='West Side Story']Hi All !!

This will be our first time in a [b]Mini Suite[/b] on the Grand Princess. What sort of [b]'perks'[/b] should we expect? [/QUOTE]

There are NO additional perks with a mini other than having a nice cabin that is larger and has a bath TUB in a decent sized bathroom. Also 2 TV's and a sofa in a sitting area.

[QUOTE]How about [b]room service[/b]? Can we order the same breakfast, lunch and dinner that they're serving in the Main Dining Room?[/QUOTE]
As long as you can write down everything you want, you can order off of the dining room menu.

[QUOTE]I also would like to bring my [b]laptop[/b]. Can I use it in my stateroom? [/QUOTE]

No reason you couldn't use your laptop in your cabin. I took my iBook and had lots of fun using it with my digital camera images while on our cruise. Don't expect internet access using your own computer anywhere on the Grand. They aren't set up for that yet.

Archived