QE2 Queens Grill

moms cruiser

:confused: Hi All, I have a quick question for anyone who might be onboard the QE2 at this time. I need to know if two of the Queens Grill staff are still onboard and will be onboard to the very end next year. Their names are Stuart (senior waiter) and Neil (Stuart's assistant waiter). We are looking at the April crossing next year and Mom is looking forward to meeting up Stuart and Neil again. It would mean alot to her.

Thanks for all your help.

Deb

Hi MC

I asked a mate to call the ship for you. 'Twas done. The QGrill RM said it was too soon to know the schedules for next April, if they'd be on or not.

(I did not point out, after saying Thank You, I also asked if they were on NOW and did not get an answer!)

I've been in Queens Grill two times in a row once, almost back-to-back voyages. I didn't see a familiar waiter-face from time #1 time #2! The RM was the same. What with more waiter turnover in the room than they want you to know about, and with shore leaves, not a lot of staff is with the room for long periods now.

Keep trying, keep asking; some trip coming up maybe a CruiseCritic fan will be on and can go in and ask for you, even give the boys your regards!

Ab

Archived