Solstice Holiday Dec, 28???

PME9294377

Got up at 6:00am like a cruise fanatic and booked two (2) Celebrity Suites and in my excitement, realized maybe I should ask what it costs. Absolutely shocked to hear approx. $11,000/cabin!!!

I know its a holiday cruise and somewhat still under the aura of inagural cruising, but doesn't this seem a bit overboard? I asked about the Jan. 4 sailing and the price drops to about $5,500/cabin.

Has anyone else booked for either holiday cruise on the Solstice and did you get similar pricing (holiday premium)?

Once again, this is for Celebrity Suites on December 28. Also, booked cabins 1615 and 1618 on the Penthouse Deck and I'm convinced that there must be a mistake because in the deck plans, they look twice as big as the Royal Suite on that deck. Agent says they had internal discussions about the same and all confirmed that they are indeed Celebrity Suites! Maybe they're actually Royal Suites and I got priced accordingly, therefore the outrageous pricing.

Thanks for your input in advance!

Terry:confused:

Hi

I am booked on the same cruise. The holiday cruise is close to double the price of the Jan. 4 th sailing, but I wasn´t surprised, as expected nothing else.

Your suite sounds really a little pricey, maybe you are right and its RS.

Greetings

Michael

Archived