Rhodes Greece replaced with Marmaris Turkey. Definately and upgrade if you ask me

cruisecastle

My wife said her favorite port of call was Rhodes. We did the midevil Rhodes by foot shore excursion and loved it. I still have my bottle of Ouzo from Rhodes. Saw the Venus of Rhodes in the museum.

We loved the Gelato there in Rhodes as well.

I can ask a Turkish co-worker what he recommends to see in Marmaris if you would like.

My wife said her favorite port of call was Rhodes. We did the midevil Rhodes by foot shore excursion and loved it. I still have my bottle of Ouzo from Rhodes. Saw the Venus of Rhodes in the museum.

I can ask a Turkish co-worker what he recommends to see in Marmaris if you would like.

We loved Rhodes in the spring, but sis and I are shopping a sipping wine kind of girls.

would love to here what he thinks. Thanks

Archived