Food at Rays, Reefs, and Rum Point?????

hoff4man02

Hi! I am thinking of doing this excursion and read there will be lunch at Rum Point. Does anyone know the menu? Is the food good? Also how much time is spent at Rum Point? My son (his graduation present) wants a beach/relaxing day in the sun. I have the other ports booked with things to do, so I thought this would be our best bet. I'm really excited to get there (Carnival Valor - 7/24/07) and want to let him pick what to do that day. Thanks for all your help :)

Hey John. We are on the same cruise, and it looks from your post that you were on the ship last year as well. Would you be ok if I asked you a bunch of questions? I have so many.....Mostly about excursions, and beaches, etc.

Can you email me at novoaud@aol.com ????

I am traveling with a 15yo, and my 80 yo dad, so I am trying to find the best combination of beaches and snorkeling, trips that are not all day, and beaches or places to go after the trips

Hi Hoff4man02,

This excursion is a blast, but Rum Point is just the relaxing conclusion to an active trip. The rays are very entertaining and the Nativeway guys are terrific. We saw some awesome sights (nurse shark, moray, etc) during the snorkeling portion. We thought the food at Rum Point was good and it's a VERY relaxing spot. Try the jerk pork with rice and peas if you like spices.

Archived