Buses to NY from CT

B4andAFT

I know this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find a recent thread on it. Is there still bus service available from CT to the pier in NY. I know that NCL doesn't sponser one anymore, but I thought I read somewhere here that you could still take advantage of the bus through some other company. Anyone recently done this? How do you make reservations etc?

Many thanks,

Mary

I know this has been asked and answered before, but I can't find a recent thread on it. Is there still bus service available from CT to the pier in NY. I know that NCL doesn't sponser one anymore, but I thought I read somewhere here that you could still take advantage of the bus through some other company. Anyone recently done this? How do you make reservations etc?

Many thanks,

Mary

We did it to Port Authority & cab to dock(Dawn). Bonanza Example below:

Results

Departure: WATERBURY CT Destination: NEW YORK PORT AUTHORITY NY spacer.gif Schd Carrier Departs Arrives One Way Round Trip Frequency Purchase greenTableCornerR.jpg 8:45 AM 11:00 AM $20.00 $36.00 Daily

Thanks for the info. I thought it was something like Entertainment Tours that made several stops from MA to NY. We used to meet the bus at Union Station in New Haven.

They still list Union station on the website---enttours.com

$75 rt Boston-pier- Boston Departs NH @ 10am

Seems to be one set price but worth a call.:) What ship and sail date?? We have the Dawn repo 14 day Oct 28th:D

Archived