Guide in Copenhagen

@Blackrobe: o.k. - guide is hired: 1000 USD for 2 hours

(quality instead of quantity!!!)

incl. free Danish Röde Pölser meal (original Danish Hot Dogs -

if you "survive" without any ketchup, cucumber, onions, etc. on your shirt

you get dual citizenship: Danish and US + free viking helmet).

After the 2 hours the hardest Danish test:

if you are able to speak without any mistakes the Danish description for the famous Danish dessert:

Röde Gröde med Flöde

you get a refund of 10% of the shore excursion price.

@Danishviking: 10% commission... How was Schalke???

Have a great day in Copenhagen...

Regards,

HeinBloed

It was great, but we did not se all of those things that you listed because we did not had the time to do it.

But i will thank you for making our trip better because that we saw thing we did´nt know existed.

In 2 weeks time im heading for Amsterdam (3th time) i am staying at Mövenpick at the Cruise terminal so its not all off topic :)

And in September i am going to another fantastic cruise destination......Stockholm, i am going to se the soccer match between Sweden and Denmark at Stockholms råsunda stadium.

In 2 weeks time im heading for Amsterdam (3th time) i am staying at Mövenpick at the Cruise terminal so its not all off topic :)

Great location:

2007JotSPTA10-vi.jpg

There is only one place on world which has the same great location:

WQSkyline2-vi.jpg

The Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel in Hong Kong...

Does Copenhagen has also a great hotel for shipspotters???

Take good care of Blackrope - give him a great time in Wonderful Copenhagen!!! Tak skal du have!!!

Maybe you have already your personal guide when you call the Great Lakes with COLUMBUS.

It's a great community here:

I am crazy enough to fly in to Berlin to guide the crazy Australian family who asks and asks and asks here... They know already so much - they should guide me!!!

And I have my personal guide for next January in Key West.

So you two have a great time. Show him how "hyggelig" Denmark and the Danes are!!!

Venligst!

HeinBloed

We like to use guides when visiting new cities. We will have three days in Copenhagen before our cruise. We are looking for suggestions for an English speaking guide in Copenhagen.

HeinBloed always has great suggestions! If for some reason his rec. doesn't work out, check out Richard Karpen at copenhagenwalks.com. He leads great walks from the TI every morning and 2 afternoons--but he also will schedule private tours. We took four of his "walks" in our five post cruise days in Copenhagen--fascinating--both Richard and the excursions! :)

Hello,

This thread was a bit hard for me to follow. Sorry if I'm asking a redundant question. However, my husband and I will be in Copenhagen before our cruise on August 29th and 30th. We'd love to see the Nyhavn canal area, walk the Stroget, tour Carlsburg, and we most of all would like to tour the Oresund bridge. Spending time with a historian would be ideal. I did a web search and called our hotel for recommended tour companies and didn't find anything. Your advisement would be most appreciated.

Kind regards from us in St. Louis, MO.

Penny

• 2 weeks later...

@ pigrant

I am joining the danish military for 4 month :mad: in august so i can´t help you whgen you are in copenhagen but just post some questions here on this board and i will help you as much as possible.

@ Blackrobe

My internet has been down in 2 weeks but i have just sent you a mail.

Archived