Princess Pop Star - August 2006 - Sun Princess

Corkum22

Here is my winning performance during the Finals of the Princess Pop Star competition on board the Sun Princess in August 2006.

Enjoy the video, and let me know what you think! I'm thinking of trying out again during my Alaska cruise in September on board the Dawn Princess.

:cool: That was some performance, what I could hear of it. Wish you were going to Alaska in August so we could hear you in person. You have quite a tallent there. Have you ever thought of doing something with it besides shipboard contests?:confused:

Our cruise in 2006 was in August to Alaska, so I know it's a great time of year to enjoy the sights. You'll have a blast!

As for hearing me in person, I guess you'll just have to watch the boards for our next cruise listing. In the mean time, I'll make sure we get video of my performance on our September cruise, so you'll be able to see it.

I do perform locally (Santa Barbara area), so if you're ever in the area, let me know, and I'll make sure you're at one of my sets.

Thanks for the compliments! Enjoy your cruise!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my winning performance during the Finals of the Princess Pop Star competition on board the Sun Princess in August 2006.

Enjoy the video, and let me know what you think! I'm thinking of trying out again during my Alaska cruise in September on board the Dawn Princess.

Thank God your not going on my cruise in Aug cause I won't stand a chance, that was a great performance

Thank God your not going on my cruise in Aug cause I won't stand a chance, that was a great performance

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with your competition next month, and you must let us know how it goes! Enjoy your cruise!!!

• 7 months later...

Archived