Motion sickness & shopping

Pollypammy

My mum is a little concerned about sea sickness on these smaller boats - we will be sailing round the mediterranean coast in May and I'm pretty sure it should be fairly calm but has anyone had a bad motion sickness on this size vessel - also does the boat feel really small ?

Thanks

PS:) do the shops sell Cinique products ?

As far as the clinique goes, I don't know......but, if you are concerned at all about motion sickness I would get the patch or some dramamine. I do not get motion sickness, but I thought the ship moved quite a bit, regardless of the type of water we were in. You especially felt the motion in the Discoveries Dining Room and the Looking Glass Bar and Disco. Several friends and family members who did not have medicine for the motion, felt ill during the days at sea.

he ship is definately smaller than mega-ships.....but, I did not feel as though it was TOO small for the amount of passengers onboard. It thought it was a good size.

I didn't see any Clinique, but then again wasn't looking for it either. I agree with the movement in Discoveries, although I did not find it bad. Coming back we had some bad weather, and a fair amount of people felt sick. I take meclazine before I leave, and throughout the cruise. The only time I felt much movement was on the way home because of the weather. Other than that, no problem. Even that wasn't bad for me.

Archived