Princess Cays

cjh

Has anybody used the beach wheelchairs at Princess Cays? Do you need to reserve on the ship? I have 2 girls in wheelchairs so I will need 2 unless they share and that' not a pretty sight. The last time they had to do that the older one dumped the younger one on the beach in Daytona.

:) They do have about three only. Check as soon as you arrive on borard but I think it was was come first served. I got there early and got one but I only needed it to get to a certain point. Then I let someone else use it. The staff will do the pushing because it is still hard to do. To get back I asked one of the staff to get me a chair and they brought one to me. I tipped really good.

We had the same experience at Princess Cays. The shore excursions desk told us it was first come, first served. We got there early and used one of the sand wheelchairs to get our disabled party to a lounger and then let the staff person take it back. We also got the staff to push it and to bring a wheelchair back for coming back to the ship. We tipped each staff person who did the pushing.

Kathy

Archived