Guide for private tours in Rio??

Kayelache

I'm looking for a guide /driver for private tours in Rio when we arrive there on the HAL Rotterdam in November.

I've been to Rio pre and during cruises twice before, but I can't locate the guides we used then. This year, my sister and I, both widows in our late sixties, will arrive early in the morning on November 16, stay overnight and fly home on the evening of the 17th. It will be my sister's first time in Rio, and I'd like to show her the main sights, plus an evening samba show and a curachuria lunch or dinner.

Any recommendations for a reasonable reliable guide in Rio?

• 2 weeks later...

We are going in Dec on the Rotterdam. When you find the guide let us know. We love to share small groups.

I'm looking for a guide /driver for private tours in Rio when we arrive there on the HAL Rotterdam in November.

I've been to Rio pre and during cruises twice before, but I can't locate the guides we used then. This year, my sister and I, both widows in our late sixties, will arrive early in the morning on November 16, stay overnight and fly home on the evening of the 17th. It will be my sister's first time in Rio, and I'd like to show her the main sights, plus an evening samba show and a curachuria lunch or dinner.

Any recommendations for a reasonable reliable guide in Rio?

Hello,

I recommend www.rioplus.net They are specialized in private tours. During Brazilian summer they work exclusively with cruisers. Look for Valeria she is the most lovely guide I ever met. For more references you can check some testimonials in their web. They are kind, knowledgeable and extremely sensitive for customer needs. Hope I've helped a little and that you and your sister have a wonderful trip!

:)

Archived