Solstice - summer 2009?

kruzgal

Any ideas/guesses where the Solstice will be based from April 2009 onwards? When will the itineraries be announced - may 2008? Would love to book a.s.a.p! Thanks for your help and apologies if this has been discussed many times before.

We have booked the Solstice for Mar. 15, 2009. She will be alternating between Eastern and Western Caribbean. We have Itinerary B which includes:

Ft. Lauderdale, at sea, San Juan, St. Maarten, Tortola, Labadee, at sea, and Ft. Lauderdale.

Celebrity had a Captain's Club members only bookings from June 21 - July 4. Bookings are now open to the public.

I also expect the itineraries for Summer 2009 to become available in April 2008...

And yes, my guess also is a Transatlantic followed by Barcelona-Venice cruises, or 7 night cruises ex-Barcelona.

Floris

We She will be alternating between Eastern and Western Caribbean. We have Itinerary B which includes:

Ft. Lauderdale, at sea, San Juan, St. Maarten, Tortola, Labadee, at sea, and Ft. Lauderdale.

She is doing two different Eastern runs. She will not be doing the Western Caribbean

Thanks for all your replies. Living in the UK I am really hoping that you are right and that she does come across to Europe for the summer, as we would love sail on her and this will obviously be much easier for us. It is just a shame we will have to wait until next spring to make the booking!

kruzgal,

Any ideas/guesses where the Solstice will be based from April 2009 onwards? When will the itineraries be announced - may 2008? Would love to book a.s.a.p! Thanks for your help and apologies if this has been discussed many times before.

I expect that she will go somewhere in Europe. The question is whether it will be to the Mediterranean or to western or northern Europe.

Norm.

Archived