New Horizons Yacht ??

Caliber1

We did a daysail with New Horizons last year to St. John and it was the best day of our vacation. Not sure if New Horizons Yacht is the same as their daysails, but the boat we were on was a 65' (app. length?) ketch sail boat. They had a great lunch and some snacks in the morning when you got on. Great snorkeling spots as well and very nice crew. We plan on doing it again this fall.

Anybody else?

We've done New Horizons as well as a few other day sails in St. Thomas. You will have a great day with them. Good food and all the drinks you want and good equipment for snorkeling. We always do a day sail when we stop at St. Thomas and it is always turns out to be our families favorite part of the whole cruise. I'm sure it will be the same for you.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope that you are already convinced. As the TravelGhuru of the Caribbean, I can tell you that New Horizons is constantly being reported to me as the BESt trip of their vacation. I have taken tis trip, as well as many others, and can concur whole heartedly. I even have my family and friends take ALL of their trips every time they come to the VI. ENJOY!

THE TravelGhuru:)

• 1 month later...
I hope that you are already convinced. As the TravelGhuru of the Caribbean, I can tell you that New Horizons is constantly being reported to me as the BESt trip of their vacation. I have taken tis trip, as well as many others, and can concur whole heartedly. I even have my family and friends take ALL of their trips every time they come to the VI. ENJOY!

THE TravelGhuru:)

Yes I was convinced. And were very pleased, we had a fantastic time. If anybody has any doubts at all, they can lay them to rest now. Easily the highlight of our cruise, as I am sure you will hear from some more of our group.

Yes I was convinced. And were very pleased, we had a fantastic time. If anybody has any doubts at all, they can lay them to rest now. Easily the highlight of our cruise, as I am sure you will hear from some more of our group.

We will see ,

wil be on this tour in 35 days from now. This will be our third day sail from St Thomas usualy 6 pass sailboats. This year DW wanted to try smething a little larger:rolleyes: And besides the daysail we wanted was out of service for the Day we will be there:( Just hope that the New Horizons lives up to everyone expections.

Paul

I was just going to book with these guys for Nov. 12. They seemed to be the only ones (independantly) who do a snorkel trip that two can join. All the other ones require 4 folk to get a boat to yourself, but unless you have those 4, you can't get a full day tour. These guys will do a decent sized boatload of folk like me without overcrowding (I am told).

We will see ,

wil be on this tour in 35 days from now. This will be our third day sail from St Thomas usualy 6 pass sailboats. This year DW wanted to try smething a little larger:rolleyes: And besides the daysail we wanted was out of service for the Day we will be there:( Just hope that the New Horizons lives up to everyone expections.

Paul

I will be doing a review soon but I can tell you that this was not only the highlight of the cruise for me, but ranked up with one of the nicest days EVER for me... Jeff and Christina were a class act and treated our group very well. We chartered the boat for 19 of us and it was such a spectacular day... I don't think you will be disappointed.

Archived