Extened Stay America, Ft. Lauderdale

pinkbirds02

I stayed there for four nights in March during a travel conference. It is clean and quiet. It's a no frills hotel - if you want the room cleaned, you have to pay extra for it. If you want fresh towels everyday, you have to walk your used towels to the desk and swap them.

The hotel is in a convenient location, there are plenty of restaurants in walking distance if you don't want to cook in your room (there is a kitchenette).

The staff was very nice and it's 5 minutes from the port. The beds were super comfortable, the bathroom was nice and big. It was fine. If you want 5 star service, this isn't the place to be. But it was nicer then the Holiday Inn next door.

I wrote a review on TripAdvisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34227-d224790-r7278837-Extended_StayAmerica_Fort_Lauderdale_Convention_Center_Marina-Fort_Lauderdale_Florida.html

I was typing a response last night and the power went out for several hours. I concur with willysgrandma, it's no five star but it was the cheapest room for 4 that we could find last Valentines week. Price was $150. There is an excellent Mexican restaurant next door.

Happy sailing

I booked there and may and got bumped to their other location in plantation and it was great for the price. But just beware they might not have a room for you at check in. they are an extended stay hotel and do NOT kick guests out on a certain day no matter how long you book for. book a night stay a month. just an FYI

Archived