Enchantment Cabin 3077???

I would love to hear some feedback to your question. I will be staying in cabin #3079 May 2008 and after that recent thread about connecting rooms I got a little worried. There seemed to be as many positive responses as there were negative ones though about connecting rooms, so I am sure it will be fine. I don't plan on spending much time there anyway! You will just have to let me know how it went for you when you get back. Hope you have a great time! It will be our first time on this ship and I am very excited about it!

I would love to hear some feedback to your question. I will be staying in cabin #3079 May 2008 and after that recent thread about connecting rooms I got a little worried. You will just have to let me know how it went for you when you get back. Hope you have a great time! It will be our first time on this ship and I am very excited about it!

We have the connecting rooms, because our boys are going ... so, I will let you know for sure.............. I will bookmark this thread, so I remember.... :o)

• 1 month later...
I would love to hear some feedback to your question. I will be staying in cabin #3079 May 2008 and after that recent thread about connecting rooms I got a little worried. There seemed to be as many positive responses as there were negative ones though about connecting rooms, so I am sure it will be fine. I don't plan on spending much time there anyway! You will just have to let me know how it went for you when you get back. Hope you have a great time! It will be our first time on this ship and I am very excited about it!

Hardly any noise from the connectors... you do get a smaller chair versus a little mini sofa.. but let me say 1 thing.. SMALL-SMALL-SMALL.. these cabins are in the NEW section, we did get the shower door... but WHOA.. it was a huge shocker .. how small they were...

didn't see the attendent that much, but he did his job, for sure!

Archived