Booked Another Cruise!!

Woo Hoo

I decided my countdown clock looked a bit lonely so have just booked another cruise. This one is for our wedding anniversary - in fact - its identical to the one we had to cancel last year!!

We are going on the Pacific Star from 29th Sept to 6th Oct from Brisbane!!

Cruising here I come - now for the dratted countdown clocks!!:D

Rach

Hey Rach,

Sounds great, it's always more expensive to travel over Xmas/New year, I would love to do a Xmas cruise!!

How is your son going? hope all is well, you deserve a break away together:p Sounds like a good deal!

Chez

xx

Well done! You got a fantastic deal!! I'm so jealous - I wanna do a wedding anniversary cruise too but hubby can't justify the cost :( I keep telling him that's what credit is for ;) :p

I agree msMinx - but in this case we have just refinanced our house to finish our renovations as house values have jumped through the roof - theres a bit of spare cash - so cruising it is!!

Chez, my son is going well - he is no longer self conscious about his scarring 9except for when he starts shaving - teenagers can be so funny - he is not yet 15!! and his hearing has settled well. He is a bit annoyed that he can't play rugby for another 8 months though!!

Rach

Rach

You are hooked aren't you!! Is that a South Pacific one or a Queensland Coastal one?

Congratulations on booking your cruise, and I'm pleased to hear your son is doing so well.

Enjoy (and Happy Anniversary for September).

How envious am I!!!:p

I'm trying to convince my DH to book Christmas 2008 on the Dawn (we celebrate Christmas alternately with his family one year and mine the next - 2008 is his family, and it's only his brother's family and us that get together --- what better way to spend Christmas than cruising I say!);)

I would love to have a cruise after the one next year to look forward to --- somehow makes going to work each day seem worthwhile! Sigh!!!

Archived