SeaDream III

Jim Avery

My TA tells me her office has received an invitation to us for some kind of pre booking for SeaDream's new ship. She is sending over the info. Any other past passengers received this yet? Sounds like a new booking coming up!!

All the best,

Jim.

My TA tells me her office has received an invitation to us for some kind of pre booking for SeaDream's new ship. She is sending over the info. Any other past passengers received this yet? Sounds like a new booking coming up!!

All the best,

Jim.

Jim I have not gotten that yet! Remember Pattie & I? But that is exciting! Keep us posted. I would love to be one of the first for the new build!

Hi Kate:

You and Pattie were the den Mothers of our cruise as well as the class photographers. Have kept up with you in your posts over at "brand X". My TA swears she has the info but cant find it on her desk. Will keep looking. New ship is exciting but might wait till the "bugs" get worked out. Went on QM2 Maiden Voyage and the arrivals were exciting but the service on board was a disaster. Dont think SD would have much trouble though.

Have a great Summer and see you on SeaDream

Jim & Lois.

Hi Kate:

You and Pattie were the den Mothers of our cruise as well as the class photographers. Have kept up with you in your posts over at "brand X". My TA swears she has the info but cant find it on her desk. Will keep looking. New ship is exciting but might wait till the "bugs" get worked out. Went on QM2 Maiden Voyage and the arrivals were exciting but the service on board was a disaster. Dont think SD would have much trouble though.

Have a great Summer and see you on SeaDream

Jim & Lois.

Den Mothers hardly LOL! We would love to see you on SeaDream. Brand X has me in November but I will have to get my DH on SeaDream too. Have a great summer and Hi to Lois unless she's over at Chicos!

Archived