Hotels in San Juan

cprincess

Looking for information on any 3*, 4* and resorts located in San Juan. I 'bid' on a resort up $117 per night for 12/3/07 but didn't get it.:( Any help with other areas close by, airport and cruise port that are nice for hotels? And what are some of the nice 3* star hotels in the area?:confused:

Thanks in advance for the help.

I am going to be on AOS in September and we are flying in a day early. I originally booked Hotel Milano b/c it seemed like a good hotel for the $, but then found Normandie Hotel for like 10 bucks more and switched. Mostly because Hotel Milano does not take $$$ upfront and they do not have any King sized beds. AND I love Normandie's Art Deco theme. Thats so my style!

Another idea is to try trip advisor.com , just dont read one bad review and freak out....I think SOME people forget that vacation is supposed to be a time to relax...

Have fun on your cruise!

We stayed at the Milano a couple years ago and was not happy at all. It was a nice hotel but we had a front room and people were having a wild time in the streets till about 3:a.m.

Last year we stayed at the Hampton Inn in a suite and it was nice and quiet.

Don't give up on priceline. We went last Feb. for 3 days precruise. I started bidding quite early like in April. Kept trying and in Oct. I won the Caribe Hilton for 75.00 a night (resort). When we arrived they said they had upgraded us to a new villa. It was beautiful and everything was perfect!!!! Good Luck!

According to some recent posts (on another thread) this hotel underwent an 8 million dollar renovation in 2005. I saw it PRIOR to the renovation and it was pretty sad looking.

It has now been bought by the W chain and maybe will be undergoing some more changes in Nov/Dec 2007. But they posted the dates are subject to change.

Do a websearch for Normandie Hotel San Juan......tons of links will come up.

Read. Read and read some more...... there is a ton of info out there.

ps: pretty much anything in San Juan for a 100.00 is a good deal. We paid 300+ per night for El Convento but that is where I wanted to stay.

Archived