Future Cruise

When will I be able to research different cruises for the Fall of 2010?

I would like our anniversary cruise to be in October 2010...but can only find information up to May 2009.

Also...at this early date...if I do find a cruise ....should I book it right away?

After my research on these boards (thank you)...I already know the cabin type and deck I would like.

I do plan on taking the previous advice I received from some members and I'll use a TA...but I would like to get most of the details myself.

Thank you again for your help.

Between now and then who knows how many new ships there will be. It will be a while before you will find itineraries/prices for cruises that far into the future.

Enjoy the wait by following the ships that currently sail for which you think you have an interest and watch to see what new ships are launched.

It'll be fun planning.

The cruise year seems to be April/May to March/April - usually crusies are announced a year before the cruise year starts - so you you should be able to find out info for October 2010 around April/May of 2009 depending on cruiseline and itinerary.

Archived