5.30pm Lock Out??

katkell

Can someone please tell me why at 5.30 every afternoon, CC goes into sleep mode?

Doesn't matter what I try and do, all I get is an hour glass thingy until at least 6.00. What is going on at this time? Happened last year when I was on here as well.

Can someone please tell me why at 5.30 every afternoon, CC goes into sleep mode?

Doesn't matter what I try and do, all I get is an hour glass thingy until at least 6.00. What is going on at this time? Happened last year when I was on here as well.

It's CC happy hour, we are all getting the pre dinner drinks!!:D

you got to remember that 5.30 our time is probably 3am in the morning where the maintenance is happening and because the USA are the hugest users they can't have their downtime in their evening.!! :D Mummsie

I'd say it's definatley a maintenance thing. I get the same issue on another forum i'm part of. Around 3:30 every arvo they close it to clean up all the b!tchy posts from the day - it's amazing how many posts disappear when you get back in LOL! Then again it IS a bridal forum and they tend to get a bit touchy LOL! God bless 'em :D

Archived