Ann Taylor new markdowns...

MamaTried

Hey girls - just came back from the mall...Ann Taylor did second markdowns last night. Capris, dressy halters, sundresses, skirts, tees, a little of everything. Perfect "smart casual" for cruisin'. Just thought I'd let you know for those of you shopping for vacation.

Also, Macy's had a ton of stuff an extra 50% off markdowns.

I was a bad, bad girl today.

I visited Macy's today too. Bad, bad Lynda. Tomorrow I plan on returning to Ann Taylor. I stopped in their outlet store the other night and they had tons of stuff really cheap. I spent so much time in Macy's that I didn't have time today.

I also stopped in the White House Black Market outlet-------they had some good deals too.

Coldwater Creek has 60% off until Saturday I think. Offer Code WLH2420

I purchased 3 new formal dresses at Macy's last Saturday for $19.99 each--originally up to $150.

Lucky duck! I never find anything worth touching on the $19.99 rack! I guess it gets too picked over before I get there.

Lucky duck! I never find anything worth touching on the $19.99 rack! I guess it gets too picked over before I get there.

Same here. They never have my size in anything decent, and if they do have my size, well, there's a reason it's on that rack!

I was planning on checking out Ann Taylor/Ann Taylor Loft today. These are my favorite stores! Almost everything I own is from there. I do have good luck finding stuff in my size at their stores.

thanks, didn't find anything at Ann Taylor, but scored two pairs of dress pants and two pairs of capris at Talbot's...they just started their extra 25% off the markdown price. Also got two cute night gowns for $25 at Macy's (one Jones New York!!!) Might have to go back tomorrow...

Archived