Charlie Soto's A-1 tour

Casey2

I have read the description of Charlie Soto's A-1 tour. It looks to be just what we are looking for. Does this tour go to an animal sancutary as well? The description doesn't mention it but posters have talked about a sloth sancturary.

Casey2:

I don't know about the tour company you mentioned in your post.

DH and I toured with Oscar Brown in December (HAL Amsterdam) and got to see and hold a sloth, one of a number that was being cared for privately with public funds. This may be the "sanctuary" you've heard about, or another one. Don't know.

In any event. They are so docile and fun to hold. Normally you would only see the furry backs of them, slowly creeping up a tree in the wild. We almost fell over when we saw the face........quite comical, sweet & they look like they're smiling!! Who knew? Best picture of the cruise. There were some sort of other animals there. Fiesty, funny, annoying little things that chased around at each other and us like two year olds! (cuwatties? (spelling?..sorry)

I'd recommend highly that you ask and find a tour that will let you hold a sloth and really look at it.

Marty & Tony

Archived