Triumph in 2009?

celticd1

I recently called Carnival twice on the Triumph, because we are cruising her in November, and I read several times that the Triumph was moving to another port. Each time I called the PVP told me the Triumph MAY be going to New Orleans in the spring of '08. This is not confirmed. They've already delayed moving her from Miami this year. I also heard she's due for drydock in late 08. Hope that helps. My suggestion is to call Carnival.

I recently called Carnival twice on the Triumph, because we are cruising her in November, because I read several times that the Triumph was moving to another port. Each time I called the PVP told me the Triumph MAY be going to New Orleans in the spring of '08. This is not confirmed. They've already delayed moving her from Miami this year. I also heard she's due for drydock in late 08. Hope that helps. My suggestion is to call Carnival.

Thanks! We would love to sail out of NO, just wish I knew the exact itinerary. I really want to book for 2009, but this far out so many things can change. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

We haven't heard a lot here locally about when the Triumph is coming to New Orleans. Wife and I are hoping to sail on this ship in April '08 to do an Eastern itinerary again so hope it doesn't come here until after then. lol Thanks to all of you wanting to cruise out of New Orleans and hope y'all have a great time.

Really hope that the Triumph does leave from NO in 2009. We would book it for sure. Want to try a new ship and new port this time around.

nothomeonacruise, I never have any luck when I call Carnival, I get a different answer from whoever I talk to. :rolleyes: In fact, I think the readers of ths board are better informed than most of the CSR's. I have informed them of itinerary changes, cabin details, etc...so I trust what I read here more than I do calling Carnival! LOL (I don't have a PVP, maybe they are more "in the know" than the random person answering the phone.) But thanks for the other info! :)

Thanks for all the replies...I'll be watching for any news.....

Archived