Tell me about Noordam & cruising HAL during the holidays

Just check out the Noordam itinerary for December 22, 2007 and LOVE the itinerary. We're currently booked on another cruise line for the holidays but, are thinking about switching.

Tell me about Noordam and, what to expect on a Holiday sailing on HAL. We've never cruised HAL but, have cruised Royal Caribbean, Princess, and Carnival.

I know HAL has a pretty good reputation in the food department. My main concern is that also has a reputation for attracting older passengers. However, since this is a holiday sailing, I'm kind of hoping that the average ages drops a bit.

Any information you can is appreciated!

Thanks!

I wrote a long review of our holiday cruise on the Maasdam last year. Cruising during the holidays was fantastic and we're booked on the 2 week Noordam cruise you're considering. There were people of all ages on board, and I wouldnt hesitate to book again. Enjoy!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=465142&highlight=WeLoveCruising+maasdam

Archived