Where is this ship going?

cruisekimmy

[size=3][color=darkred]Hi I have been wanting to price some prices on going on the Sea out of Houston next December!!I have only sailed on Carnival but my hubbys parents have sailed the NCL Sky (Now the Pride of Aloha)and that was there first cruise and the loved it..Now my father in Law is trying to get us to go on NCL to see if we like it..But we really wanted to go on the Sea but its leaving Houston and the Dream is taking its spot..Does anyone Know where the Sea is going...we cant seem to find where its going!![/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#8b0000][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#8b0000]Thanks for your help!!:p [/color][/size]

[quote name='cruisekimmy'][size=3][color=darkred]Hi I have been wanting to price some prices on going on the Sea out of Houston next December!!I have only sailed on Carnival but my hubbys parents have sailed the NCL Sky (Now the Pride of Aloha)and that was there first cruise and the loved it..Now my father in Law is trying to get us to go on NCL to see if we like it..But we really wanted to go on the Sea but its leaving Houston and the Dream is taking its spot..Does anyone Know where the Sea is going...we cant seem to find where its going!![/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#8b0000]Thanks for your help!!:p [/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#8b0000][/color][/size][/QUOTE]

The Sea is going to Asia to become part of Star's Fleet,NCL's parent company.

Why not go on the Dream??? I've been on the Sea twice and the Dream once - and I can tell you honestly the Dream is much more luxurious and newer than the Sea... The Sea also does not handle waves well and out of 14 cruises I've been on, the only time I've gotten sea-sick was both times on the Sea. Take the Dream :) I promise you'll like it - the Sea is a very old ship compared to most ships afloat and that's why it's going to Asia... It's going away for a reason and that is because it can not compare luxury/size/accomodations/handling water to the newer ships.

Archived