Deposit for future cruise/instant OBC?

romy

Hi, I've heard about putting a deposit for a future cruise while you're on your cruise and receiving an instant OBC. I don't remember but it was something like $250 deposit and you receive $150 instant OBC. We definitely plan to do this in October. Does anyone know for sure the correct amounts? We'll be on the Pearl 10/19.

Thanks for your help!

Happy Sails!!!

Romy

If you book a cruise while onboard the depost is $250 for 2 people as opposed to $500 for 2 people. $100 goes towards your current OBC so your really only paying $150 depost for a future cruise.

2cruise is currently on the Dawn and just reported in on his trip and completely answered my question!:

New cruise rewards program recently unveiled: book another cruise on board with $250 down and receive $100 OBC immediately. You have 12 months to book a specific sailing and 2.5 years to actually sail. Good program!

Thanks 2cruise!!! That was speedy!

Continue enjoying your cruise!!!!!!!

Happy Sails!

Romy

If you book a cruise while onboard the depost is $250 for 2 people as opposed to $500 for 2 people. $100 goes towards your current OBC so your really only paying $150 depost for a future cruise.

Thanks Patar, that's pretty tough to beat!

Happy Sails!

Romy

Hi, I've heard about putting a deposit for a future cruise while you're on your cruise and receiving an instant OBC. I don't remember but it was something like $250 deposit and you receive $150 instant OBC. We definitely plan to do this in October. Does anyone know for sure the correct amounts? We'll be on the Pearl 10/19.

Thanks for your help!

Happy Sails!!!

Romy

It will depend on the time of year and the current specials, example.

When we were on the Pearl last December NCL was offering a $100 OBC if you booked a cruise in the upcoming 18 months.

On the Pride of Aloha this past March NCL was offering a $200 OBC with intineraries through Spring 2008.

• Administrators

And on Pride of Hawaii last week the deal was to put down a $250 deposit on a future cruise, and receive $100 back on your shipboard account for the current cruise. The $150 net outlay gives you a $250 deposit credit -- you have one year to book the cruise, and must sail within 30 months of the deposit date. That's the entire deposit required to hold any stateroom on any NCL ship, except courtyard and garden villas (but you can count the $250 toward the full deposit amount on courtyard and garden villas). We thought it was a good deal and took it.

Archived