Vancouver Hotel with Hilton Points

Jackiealu

I want to book a one night pre cruise stay in Vancouver with Hilton Points that I have. From what I can tell, the Hampton Downtown looks like the best bet. They have a free shuttle to the ship, plus a free breakfast. We plan on arriving in Vancouver about noonish the day before our cruise. If anyone is familiar with other Hiltons or Hamptons in a good location, I would appreciate any into. Also, I was told the Downtown Hampton is a good location for just walking around and spending the afternoon. Our only expense should be taxi from Airport to the hampton, plus dinner that evening. Open to any suggestions. Thanks,

Jackie

Wilbo,

Thanks for the other options. I was aware of them, but what I am trying to find out is which one will be closer to something to do in the afternoon and possibly closest to cruise ship terminal for the next day.

Also, if anyone has stayed at the Hampton, if it worked out okay for them.

Thanks again,

Jackie

Jackie, the Hampton Inn & Suites downtown gets very good reviews on Trip Advisor. We were booked there for our precruise, but were able to switch to the hotel where our friends are staying, so we cancelled the Hampton. But, the reason I did book in the first place was the good reviews and the location. It's a good location for the reasons you've mentioned. Hope this helps.

Archived