Help, I leave in 13 days...

tweidner

I was just getting my husband's dinner clothes in order and I have a question. On non-formal nights, is a jacket required in the Adult only dining room? I was hoping it would be more like resort casual. We will be on the Glory, August 4th. Thanks for your help.

I was just getting my husband's dinner clothes in order and I have a question. On non-formal nights, is a jacket required in the Adult only dining room? I was hoping it would be more like resort casual. We will be on the Glory, August 4th. Thanks for your help.

Relax about the packing. On non-formal nights most of the dinner option attire calls for ``resort casual'' which can mean anything to any different person. DH & his brother wore polo shirts or short-sleeved cotton shirts with dockers to every dinner outside of formal nights on our last cruise and fit right in with the main.

If your DH would feel better wearing a sports' coat with dockers, then by all means do it.

Dianne

Adult dinning room? When did Carnival ever have adult dinning rooms? You do not need a jacket on non-formal night, only on formal nights.

Have a wonderful time, come back and tell us how your trip was :)

I have seen a adult only dining room.
Have you seen that on a Carnival ship?? There hasn't been an adult only dining room on any of the Carnival ships I've been on, including the Glory which is the ship the OP is asking about.

I felt the same way tigerdadky does, until I actually ate in the supper club on the Legend. It was a wonderful dining experience and we'll do it again someday.

Archived