Reef Flip Flops

I love Reef flip flops. I originally bought them for diving since they have 'traction' on the bottom and they are more supportive for your foot than cheapie flip flops. They are great for almost anything though, and since they are not flimsy your feet are not as tired after a day in them. They do run true to size - I wear a 7.5 - 8 and I buy a size 8 with them. They are not the cutest sandals ever, but I'm sure you (and your feet) will like them!:D

This is probably more information than you wanted but since you are buying online, thought it might help. Maybe I am weird, but I typically wear an 8 in closed shoes and a 7 1/2 in flip flops and sandals. My feet aren't particularly wide or narrow, so I couldn't tell you what accounts for the difference. Anyway, I just went to look at my Reefs (incredibly comfy!) and they are an 8. And I even tried them on and I'd say that the 8 just barely fits in length. So my recommendation would be that if you are sometimes in between sizes like me, order the bigger size.

Ephride, even though Reefs may be more $$$ than other flip flops, these things are unbelievably comfortable! I've had mine for 3 years now, live in a pretty warm climate and they are barely showing any wear.

...even though Reefs may be more $$$ than other flip flops, these things are unbelievably comfortable! I've had mine for 3 years now, live in a pretty warm climate and they are barely showing any wear.

Agree...mine are sky blue and white, and look almost new after 2years of heavy wear - I wear them so much more than I ever thought I would because they are so so comfortable, even on my high-arched foot! And as a bonus of course, I've even had a few occasions to use the bottle openers on the bottom!!! :p

Does anyone know if the little storage compartment in the reef stash flip flops are water tight?? I'm looking to use these for a cruise and to put my id in them for a few water type excursions.

thanks

diane

I have the Reef sandal "Butter" and I love them. They have a leather footbed and leather over the nylon thong part but I wear them to the beach and to the pool and they aren't ruined after 3 cruises and 4 summers. I wear a 9.5 in most shoes and I have 10's in Reef's and they are a good fit.

Does anyone know if the little storage compartment in the reef stash flip flops are water tight?? I'm looking to use these for a cruise and to put my id in them for a few water type excursions.

thanks

diane

I saw these the other day. It's a nifty little trick, but it's not waterproof. You can see a close up of it here...click on the "detail images" at the top left. http://www.reef.com/productdetail/girls/footwear/sandals/1527

oh i ordered a pair from amazon and i just got them yesterday. i LOVE these shoes already. they fit perfect to my size, they are SOO comfortable, and they are really cute. I got the one with the beer bottle opener but i dont use it for certain reasons...(im underage and i liked the shoe so w/e). i got them in black and white so they go with everything because I want a sandal for everything

i say yes to the true to fit

-Leah

I LOVE Zappos! Now with free overnight shipping to (and from if you need to return), it's the only place I get shoes. No more crazy sales people and full stores for me. :-) I just got three pairs of new shoes, two which will be going with me on my cruise in September.

Also, yesterday I got the Reef's I ordered, and I love them! They aren't the fancy kind, but they are perfect for walking to the Cova Cafe to get coffee in the early morning with my sweats on. :-)

Archived