Ship Bridge Webcams

Yukon

A lot of you are itching to get going north now. The bridge cams on many of the ships give you a chance to see where you'll be going, but surfing around to see them all can get preyty confusing. I've now set up a page that has all the pictures in one place to solve that problem - http://www.explorenorth.com/cruises/webcams.html

I got to sail through the Panama Canal on the Summit this morning, then head up Lynn Canal towards Skagway on the Coral Princess and dock at a port I don't recognize yet on the Norwegian Sun. Good fun!

Happy cruising!

Murray

Thanks, Yukon, for the link to the website. Much appreciated! My husband and I are looking forward to our 1st Alaska Inside Passage on Volendam in Sept. Also, one of your recent pictures you posted here is now on my computer as a background. I love looking at it each time I get on the computer. You live in a beautiful place. Thanks again. You're the greatest!

Archived