Shopping for purses

parks & rec

My daughters have given me their "wish" list (more like a "dream on" list) of Coach purses. Here's my questions:

- which port has the better shopping/prices

- what is the price range like

- are prices set - or can you barter

We are going on the Aug 10th Crown cruise - and time can't fly by fast enough!

You didn't mention what ports you are going to-but FYI-in St.Marteen there are 2 small shops that have Prada & Coach knock-offs.One shop is right near the port and their sister store is just down the street,ask them and they will help you out. I bought 1 Parada,1 Coach purse and a Coach messanger bag-a carton of Kools and 2 pens and paid $110 cash. I was so happy the bags had the ID's inside and they don't even appear to be knock-offs. Happy Shopping !!!!!

We just got off the Crown and spent a few days in NYC and I must say that Canal Street in Chinatown had fantastic designer purses and sunglasses. You have to go with the little old chinese ladies up to their stores for the Gucci, Prada, Coach... bags, but it is well worth it. The prices are fantastic and considering I have about 20 bags I couldn't justify paying $300 for a real Coach knapsack, but I'll pay $30 for one on Canal Street and get just as much enjoyment from it.:rolleyes:

We just got off the Crown and spent a few days in NYC and I must say that Canal Street in Chinatown had fantastic designer purses and sunglasses. You have to go with the little old chinese ladies up to their stores for the Gucci, Prada, Coach... bags, but it is well worth it. The prices are fantastic and considering I have about 20 bags I couldn't justify paying $300 for a real Coach knapsack, but I'll pay $30 for one on Canal Street and get just as much enjoyment from it.:rolleyes:

Some of the best knockoffs I've seen come from Canal. I have my share of real one's and some knockoffs are just amazing. The one's I saw in the caribbean didn't come close on quality.

Archived