SNORKELING & TROLLEY IN GT in November

PICKLEBALL WIDOW

Which Noordam did you book...we are on the 2/6....if you are adults, not Margaritaville party types, then I would suggest that you read up on the Grand Turk Inn....see posting listed under Grand Turk ports....any questions, email me at cottagequilter@msn.com.....did you know that the horses you see pulling the open air trolleys are from Lancaster PA....

Which Noordam did you book...we are on the 2/6....if you are adults, not Margaritaville party types, then I would suggest that you read up on the Grand Turk Inn....see posting listed under Grand Turk ports....any questions, email me at cottagequilter@msn.com.....did you know that the horses you see pulling the open air trolleys are from Lancaster PA....

We're not going on the Noordam but the Zuiderdam. Our first time with HA, and I'm really looking forward to getting away. It can't come soon enough for me. We just moved back to Colorado from Texas and I miss living so close to the cruise port. Having to get a flight surely complicates matters...and increases the price. Thanks for the tip on the Grand Turk Inn. We're definitely not the Margaritaville party types, but I LOVE Jimmy's music. It's just that I'd rather snorkel than drink. I know...showing my age huh? I love the picture of your doggie.

Archived