Book variety in the Conquest cruise library?

Cinderelli

Hello. Someone said there is a library onoard the Conquest and you can orrow books while you are there. How does it work? Is there a wide variety? I am a fast reader of thrillers, sometimes classics, and yes, the smutty romance book -- occassionally.

I just finished the entire 4 books from Dan Brown. LOVED them -- Angels and Demons was my favorite, over The DaVinci Code.

Please advise.

9 more days for me!!!:p

Cinderelli, there are quite a few books on the Conquest. You simply sign them out with your name & cabin number. I borrowed and read a couple of thrillers while I was onboard. There were hardbacks and paperbacks. I think some of them had been left by previous cruisers. Unless you have an author that you have to read, don't pack any books except for the trip to the ship & back home. There is plenty to read while onboard.

does the library have any childrens books. my son loves to read (second only to computer) . He can't sleep at night unless he reads for a few minutes. Should we bring books or will they have books to interest the 10-13 age group.

Archived