Halwebsite Cruise/air Fares

I noticed that HAL revamped/changed or whatever to their site.

I have no problem getting fares for cruises that I am interested in, but they don't show "cruise with air"...how do I access that info?

Thanks for any info

They no longer ask what your departure city (home airport) is either. Maybe they're going out of the air booking business? :confused:

The HAL web site asks for your departure airport later in the booking process now, a couple of screens later. It will come up with the air fare and you can accept it or not.
That's what my wife said too, but then she came and got on and can no longer find it either. What screen does it follow?

It's the 3rd step of booking. After your choice of room it goes on to standard options where you can choose insurance type and enter your airport. It will then tell you their price for air and give you the option of yes/no.

If you look at the check list on the left of the screen it is numbered 1-8 and this is step 3.

It's the 3rd step of booking. After your choice of room it goes on to standard options where you can choose insurance type and enter your airport. It will then tell you their price for air and give you the option of yes/no.

If you look at the check list on the left of the screen it is numbered 1-8 and this is step 3.

So there's no longer any way to find out their air price until you actually "reserve" a specific cabin, choose preferred dining time, and enter names? (That's in step 2.) No longer any way to just "browse" anonymously? That's a shame. :(

I guess you could check with some of the online travel agencies where you don't have to put in any personal information. I don't mind using HAL for any information. I just don't go any farther than step 4. :rolleyes:

I noticed you are from California. If you are flying east to pick up a cruise, be aware that HAL may force an overnight on you. This means that they will fly you in a day early. Sometimes it can be a problem. When I look at my agent booking screen I can see their pricing for the hotel. I have never seen the forced pricing appear on any online booking engine.. including HAL's. I constantly complain about this, but it falls on deaf ears. I have clients who book online while I'm not in the office.. and then I have to be the bearer of the bad news as the fax I receive is for more money.

ARGH

Archived