Anyone miss the rocking of the boat?????

cruisinonup

I've just been off for 3 days and I totally miss the rocking of the boat. I have still been feeling it for a while now since I got off, but, it is starting to fade. Does anyone else miss this as much as me? So many people get sea sick and I LOVE the rocking. Am I crazy????

I DO I DO.. I really miss the rocking of the ship. It relaxes me when I fell asleep.. Actually, they need to invent a rocking bed.. lol. like a wave bed.. i dunno..

I'm looking forward to my next cruise :-) Hopefully, it d be in September to November.

I've just been off for 3 days and I totally miss the rocking of the boat. I have still been feeling it for a while now since I got off, but, it is starting to fade. Does anyone else miss this as much as me? So many people get sea sick and I LOVE the rocking. Am I crazy????

UGH! I wish it would stop! :eek: I have been off since Saturday.

All the adults in my party came off the boat sick. We all had sore throats and sinus problems. Because of the sinus infection I guess, I have been so dizzy along with the rocking. Sunday, I was so dizzy and nauseous I had to get back in bed until it passed.

It does seem to have subsided today, thank goodness.

I am sure if we weren't sick I wouldn't have minded as much.

Me too

Find myself days after disembarkation just freezing in my tracks and waiting to feel that feeling!

No worries, Mike.

What the posters here are talking about is not violent rocking that makes you seasick, its a gentle swaying that lets you know your cruise is underway! You will most likely feel some movement, but just as likely to forget you are on a ship at all. You may have some rough seas that might make you feel a bit queasy,( some people do, dome dont.) But you will most likely not be misrable.

I do love the gentle rocking and swaying of the ship, I am not one who comes off the ship with "ship legs" and I dont fell the rocking once Im off the ship, but I wish I did. I love it!

(I'll be back on a ship in 183 days, but whos counting);) :p

I usally get sea legs for about 2 to 3 days after cruising. I don't really notice much movement on the ship, a little at night. Except when we did a Baja cruise, and it really rocked, but after motion meds I was better. And I didn't feel sick on the ship it was at port when the ship stopped rocking!!

No worries, Mike.

What the posters here are talking about is not violent rocking that makes you seasick, its a gentle swaying that lets you know your cruise is underway! You will most likely feel some movement, but just as likely to forget you are on a ship at all. You may have some rough seas that might make you feel a bit queasy,( some people do, dome dont.) But you will most likely not be misrable.

I do love the gentle rocking and swaying of the ship, I am not one who comes off the ship with "ship legs" and I dont fell the rocking once Im off the ship, but I wish I did. I love it!

(I'll be back on a ship in 183 days, but whos counting);) :p

That's good to know now I can look forwards to the cruise

Mike

I love the rocking and sleep like a baby on the ship. The gentle sway of the ship every night rocks me to sleep but I also like it when it rough. Lots of people get sick but the rocking of the seas is fine by me.

Nope, I loved it too :), I never slept so good. If only I could bring it home ;)

Wow! It 's great to know that this is a syndrome!!!! I wish mine would last for months because I love this feeling of rocking! Unfortunately, it is already fading. I really never knew it could last so long as the article that someone just submitted. Why would anyone want to treat it with medication??? I don't know that I believe that when people get off the boat, they all have this so called syndrome. My whole family of 7 has had this same sensation so I don't believe that we are afflicted with some sort of syndrome. Anyone else???

It's funny cause I dont really notice it so much while I am on the ship, but I do miss it when I get off ... er, get off the ship I mean ... hehe, LOL!!:p

everyday of my life!

Mal de Debarquement or "MDD" is a type of vertigo and imbalance that occurs after getting off of a boat

Hummm... and I thought it was those three martinis before dinner...

Now I've got something better to blame it on!

Archived