How many young singles on ship?

wildflwr3

I'm taking my two teenage sons (ages 18 and 19) on our June 11, Summit cruise. Today one of them asked if there was only going to be "old" people on board or would there be young people to hang out with. Experienced cruisers, what's your experience?

Thanks,

Sheryl

Well, I don't know...except we know lots of people who have taken their kids in the past...So, I assume it's done...

We're taking our daughters with us on the Summit--The girls are 18 and 20...They said they don't care who else is onboard--they've got their own Sky Suite...

But, I am assuming there will be other college aged kids on board and my daughters will find them...It may be worse on our land tour portion...they may be stuck hanging with us...

Summit, July 3, 2004: Alaska: 13 night cruisetour

There weren't many people on board when we went in September aboard Spirit. I think we found 10 people age 20-30 that we passed in the halls/public areas.

I think it was because we went during one of the first few weeks of school. People our age would be home with kids who were in school. The age group below us (16-19) were probably in highschool or college classes.

Tori

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;9;5;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800 9/5/2004 Carnival Pride

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

torism.gif

Archived