Galaxy adult only areas?

curlycruiser

If I understand correct, the Galaxy does not have the Persian Gardens area withthe adult only pool. I see there is a pool area in the spa area. Is that adults only and is there a charge to use it? How about the steam rooms/sauna? If there is a charge, can you use it without a charge after a spa treatment like you can on Princess? Thanks!!!

I could be wrong, but I believe that the Solarium pool area is "adults only" At least when we were on Galaxy last March we sat there and I don't remember any children being in that area.

(Would someone please correct me if I am wrong.)

There weren't many children on our cruise.

Galaxy is a wonderful ship. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

I could be wrong, but I believe that the Solarium pool area is "adults only" At least when we were on Galaxy last March we sat there and I don't remember any children being in that area.

(Would someone please correct me if I am wrong.)

There weren't many children on our cruise.

Galaxy is a wonderful ship. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

There were children using this pool on our July 23rd sailing so if it is 'adults only' then it wasn't being enforced.

There were a few teens diving and cannonballing from the poolside railings by the basket ball net in one of the other main pools towards the beginning of the cruise but security told them to knock it off. A number of people in loungers by that pool were getting soaked from it and complained to security. Not sure where the parents were on this.

Most days the whirlpools/hot tubs were full of children particularly in the raised one mid deck. Not sure where the parents were on this either as it is posted that they are to be supervised if under 16 years of age.

Archived