Lido deck Buffet on Spirit - Embarkation Day

Luckysll

This may seem like a minor question, but can anyone tell me what time the lunch buffet on the Lido deck goes to on embarkation day?

On my previous cruises, I've always been on board fairly early, but for my upcoming Alaska cruise, I'm traveling from Victoria to Vancouver the day of the cruise and likely won't be onboard until 2:30 pm or 3:00 pm. If I head to the buffet at that time, will there be a good selection or will they be getting ready to close it?

I always enjoy that first lunch on board ('cause then I know my trip is really happening)...don't want to be disappointed :D .

I pulled out the Capers from April (Mexican Riviera) for the Spirit.

On boading day the Lido served:

Embarkation till 4pm Lido Lunch & Salad Bar

Embarkation till 6 pm Grill

Embarkation till 11pm Deli

You can get pizza (the menu includes caesar salads, calzones too) 24 hours a day. Also you should be able to get room service, but the choices are limited and nothing hot to eat that I remember. Also you can get ice cream (soft serve) & frozen yogurt (soft serve) 24 hours a day too.

Have a wonderful time. The Spirit is a GREAT ship.

The dining room is only open for lunch on Sea Days.

Buffet lunch hours are usually 2:30 on sea days and 3:30 on port days, but that is the buffet only, not the grill, deli or pizza which are open as noted above.

Is the restaurant open for lunch on embarkation day, or just the buffet?

Just the food served on Lido deck. Main dining room opens at dinner.

The rest of the week the main dining room is open at breakfast and dinner.

Supper Club is open only in the evenings and from the Capers appears to be open the first night on the ship.

I pulled out the Capers from April (Mexican Riviera) for the Spirit.

On boading day the Lido served:

Embarkation till 4pm Lido Lunch & Salad Bar

Embarkation till 6 pm Grill

Embarkation till 11pm Deli

You can get pizza (the menu includes caesar salads, calzones too) 24 hours a day. Also you should be able to get room service, but the choices are limited and nothing hot to eat that I remember. Also you can get ice cream (soft serve) & frozen yogurt (soft serve) 24 hours a day too.

Have a wonderful time. The Spirit is a GREAT ship.

I don't suppose you have those Capers scanned and online somewhere??? I'm looking for a recent copy of the Capers (Mexican Riviera) that I can use on a website I'm designing.......

I don't suppose you have those Capers scanned and online somewhere??? I'm looking for a recent copy of the Capers (Mexican Riviera) that I can use on a website I'm designing.......

No, I don't.

These capers are from April 2007 when the Spirit does a once a year itinerary to Cabo, Mazatlan and LaPaz. We were on the Spirit in Jan 06 to Acapulco, but didn't keep any of the capers.

No, I don't.

These capers are from April 2007 when the Spirit does a once a year itinerary to Cabo, Mazatlan and LaPaz. We were on the Spirit in Jan 06 to Acapulco, but didn't keep any of the capers.

Ok....thanks anyway.....I'll keep searching. I have found some on Webshots but don't know how to save them from there in any form other than a thumbnail...

Archived