Ghost Tours

KansasScrapper

ohh, I would love that!

I am going in april..

anybody done it?

how was it?

scary?

I want scary :D

Please give lots of details of your experience!

You're too funny!! I like scary too!!:D

Sadly, here is what I got emailed back when I emailed about the ghost tours in San Juan...:(

Thank you, Karen, for contacting us.

The Ghost Tour of Old San Juan was formed to give tours almost exclusively for the cruise lines. However, due to restraint of trade practices in Puerto Rico, we are not allowed to do same. If we were able, the tickets would be sold on Carnival ships, for which we have been giving bike tours in Key West for 11 years.

If we are able to do business, and we get the permits we require for a ghost tour, the tour will be sold on the cruise ships by then and we will let you know by email.

But until then, no ghost tour.

If you are in Fort Lauderdale, we have one there. The web site is www.flghosts.com.

Sincerely,

Christian Rieger

and the Ghosts of El Viejo San Juan

Try doing a search for " Legends of Puerto Rico " for a walking tour at night..... not represented as a ghost tour but rather a sightseeing tour for those of you arriving at night...... have only heard good things about this company.

We stayed 2 nights precruise and walked all over without a guide.

Sadly, here is what I got emailed back when I emailed about the ghost tours in San Juan...:(

Thank you, Karen, for contacting us.

The Ghost Tour of Old San Juan was formed to give tours almost exclusively for the cruise lines. However, due to restraint of trade practices in Puerto Rico, we are not allowed to do same. If we were able, the tickets would be sold on Carnival ships, for which we have been giving bike tours in Key West for 11 years.

If we are able to do business, and we get the permits we require for a ghost tour, the tour will be sold on the cruise ships by then and we will let you know by email.

But until then, no ghost tour.

If you are in Fort Lauderdale, we have one there. The web site is www.flghosts.com.

Sincerely,

Christian Rieger

and the Ghosts of El Viejo San Juan

Oh man!! What a bummer:( !! No ghost tour. I don't get this at all. We'll keep looking.

Thanks for posting your e-mail.

Try doing a search for " Legends of Puerto Rico " for a walking tour at night..... not represented as a ghost tour but rather a sightseeing tour for those of you arriving at night...... have only heard good things about this company.

We stayed 2 nights precruise and walked all over without a guide.

Thank you for the suggestion.:)

We just returned from our cruise yesterday. We stayed in OJS for two days pre-cruise and went on the Legends of Puerto Rico night tour. Their website is www.***********.com/nighttales.htm. If the link doesn't show just do a Google search for Legends of Puerto Rico.

This tour is absolutely worth it. Debbie, our guide, was very knowledgeable and entertaining. She also took us into a lot of places that you would not otherwise know existed. I can't recommend this tour enough. Hope this helps.

We just returned from our cruise yesterday. We stayed in OJS for two days pre-cruise and went on the Legends of Puerto Rico night tour. Their website is www.***********.com/nighttales.htm. If the link doesn't show just do a Google search for Legends of Puerto Rico.

This tour is absolutely worth it. Debbie, our guide, was very knowledgeable and entertaining. She also took us into a lot of places that you would not otherwise know existed. I can't recommend this tour enough. Hope this helps.

So was there a "ghost tour" element to this, or is it just a suggested alternate tour? :)

Archived