Bumper Sticker/ Decal

Piton1

Stubbie holders. We call them coozies. Beer cookies., or drink coozies.

As much as I was enjoing the squabble between Angela and Paul, Ihave tried for the last three days to respond. Something in my ofice doesn't like their thread. I would click on the thread, ot would show, finish loading and go to page cannot be displayed, or I'd click replay and it would say page cannot be displayed DNS error! This happened from two office on two different lans on two different WANS!

anyway, Iwas going to tell you to run over to Essex or to Cabot to my favorite palece in the Universe, the Cabot store! (C-H-E-E-S-E- said dreamily like Homer Simpson with donuts!) I usually earn at least two cards per visit (You now, get a punch with ten dollars purchase) They see me coming! the one in Essex is better than the one over East. <sigh> I am suddenly craving some cheese!

Hope your kayaking was fun.

Karie,

who will have another fun night at work tonight, and turn 53 somewhere in the middle!

We always stop in at the Cabot outlet store in Stowe and stock up there--after we've had a hearty snackie of their offerings put out for a taste-test. You just have to patiently navigate thru the tourists who stand around in a daze, as if they'd never eaten cheese before!

Kayaking was indeed fun. Going again this upcoming Tuesday. It really is one of the most pleasant, enjoyable things to do. You don't need class 5 rapids to have a good time. ;)

Julia,

I have seen such a thing, but can't imagine how it would work! Obviously I am thinking in terms of my own inability...:p

We have recently acquired a bottle of wine that has a label you all will enjoy seeing, but only when the time is right......

I've used it successfully a few times. I live in the Willamette Valley (Pinot country) within a two hour drive of over 100 vineyards and wineries so I had to find some way of keeping track of the ones I really liked.;)

looking forward to seeing the mystery label....

Julia

I've used it successfully a few times. I live in the Willamette Valley (Pinot country) within a two hour drive of over 100 vineyards and wineries so I had to find some way of keeping track of the ones I really liked.;)

looking forward to seeing the mystery label....

Julia

Ooooh, Pinot. I was a Pinot girl before anyone knew it was popular. Yes, you've got to have some kind of a system in your case, you poor thing. How else could you possibly follow along? :p

PS: The label has to wait for the corresponding thread to rear its head. Paulie and I think it will be worth the wait. ;)

The label has to wait for the corresponding thread to rear its head. Paulie and I think it will be worth the wait. ;)

I think it's a label from a bottle of Pol Acker - Its rarity value comes from the fact that the bottle was actually drunk:p

I know I'm rather late with this, Kaz, but we have a stubbie holder at home that's shaped a bit like a t-shirt. Want that one in the package with the fancy QM2 gift?

:p

I have one shaped like a hockey jersey...from the KEY WEST (!!) Ice Hockey team! And one from the Farmington River watershed association shaped like a life vest- the kind with the straps that clip in front.

Hmm, got both of them doing Parrothead club charity work!

We always stop in at the Cabot outlet store in Stowe and stock up there--after we've had a hearty snackie of their offerings put out for a taste-test. You just have to patiently navigate thru the tourists who stand around in a daze, as if they'd never eaten cheese before!

Kayaking was indeed fun. Going again this upcoming Tuesday. It really is one of the most pleasant, enjoyable things to do. You don't need class 5 rapids to have a good time. ;)

Okay, now you know, if you pop over to Route 2 (Route 2 in Connecticut, that is, not Vermont or Massachusetts route 2!), Colchester is after Marlborough (which is after Glastonbury. I think I have a very aged 3 pound block of Special Reserve. Might have a recently acquired 8 ouncer of Hunters. Marc likes the Habanero Cheddar. I was thinking I'd like to try the Harpoon IPA Beer cheddar. If you don't mind, could you swing over to Windsor Vt. and pick up a couple of six packs of Harpoon. Or the mixed case is good. I've bought that before!

Thanks, Angela, You're such a great friend <G>

Karie,

who loves her cheese!

You said, Tuesday, right? What time!

I think it's a label from a bottle of Pol Acker - Its rarity value comes from the fact that the bottle was actually drunk:p

No, it's not Pol Acker, although I did say I would attempt to drink one of those in the interest of science/research and all that. And of course I'd have to keep the label as evidence of the crime it committed by calling itself a beverage!

Archived