alcohol on Tahitian

holidayhelen

We have always put it in our cabin, either in the refrigerator or just standing on the desk until we need to chill it. We usually bring on board only about 6 bottles at the most, not a huge amount.

We like to have a drink around 5-6pm each night and we use it for that. We don't normally take it to the dining room. We purchase our dinner wines from the Wine Waiter.

Jennie

We also brought our own wine on board. After we boarded and had been to our cabin, we went across to the Marche and chose our floral decoration and then went to a Wine shop and purchased our wine for the trip.

Jennie

Did you notice if the wine shop carried any non-alcoholic beer or wine?

Thanks!

They did have soda cards, but not bee cards. For beer I bought float away gifts before we crusied. I think it was the samae price ass the bucket of six on board, but it was always at the room and there was not a 15% charge.

Aussie Gal, did enjoy your wine in suite. It was so nice of you. I have never had a fornal invitation like that. It was so nice and a great memory. I did keep your handwritten not.

AZBeachboy (Jim)

I have finally put my photos into an album and while doing them it brought back so many happy memories. I have some lovely ones of you and Marianne as well as Rick and Sue.

It was a fun cruise finished off by that lovely night we spent with you both in Honolulu.

Jennie

Archived